Whether you are at school or on holiday, with friends or with family, sometimes things can happen that get you depressed and down in the dumps. Here are our top three inspirational websites that you can check out this week:
- Psychology Today has an interesting article titled Stay Positive – changing your way of thinking can change your life. This article by Dr Cynthia Thaik gives you eight easy ways in which you can keep positive, happy and healthy.
- Often we find obstacles in the way of our goals and our success. Many people let these obstacles stop them from achieving their full potential. Life Coach Life has a short article to help you take a positive approach to obstacles in your life. The article suggests that you should:
- Accept that obstacles are going to happen;
- Deal with the negative little voice in your head that says that you will never overcome the obstacle;
- Take action to move past the obstacle and progress.
For more details, have a look at the full article on lifecouchlife.com.
- Dr Margaret Paul, bestselling author and relationship expert has written an article in the Huffington Post, titled 9 ways to love yourself. This positive article highlights how important it is to love and accept the person you are. Only when you are able to love yourself, will you truly be able to give love to others in your life. Her article can be found on Huffingtonpost.com.
Our favourite quote for the day…
A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you!